7 Day Retreat
7 Day Retreat
The Refugio Altiplano Healing Center was founded on the philosophy that there needed to be a special place where guests could come and heal in a supportive environment, whenever they needed to do so. Begins on Saturday at the beginning of each program and ends on Fridays. As we run 4 ayahuasca ceremonies per week, you will have the opportunity to experience several ceremonies even during a short stay.
Whether you are looking to address a physical, emotional or spiritual imbalance, the qualified and experienced staff at Refugio Altiplano Healing Center will be there to support and guide your healing process.
The cost per casual stay is US$1080 total and includes all services listed here. Below are the days that we will be running ayahuasca ceremonies at Refugio Altiplano Healing Center. Guests stay with us for a minimum of 5 nights to experience both ayahuasca ceremonies, and time for rest and introspection in the jungle environment. Casual stays Begin the First Saturday of retreat and the Friday mid retreat ..
If you have identified suitable dates, please contact us to check availability. We will respond immediately so that you can make a booking to reserve your house at our center.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
2021 & 2022 – 7 DAy RETREAT DATES
All retreat start on a Saturday
Please remember to plan to arrive in Iquitos on Friday
- Saturday October 8th – Friday October 14th.
- Saturday October 22th – Friday October 28th.
- Saturday November 5th – Friday November 11th.
- Saturday November 19th – Friday November 25th.
- Saturday December 3rd – Friday December 9th.
- Saturday December 17th – Friday December 23th
- Saturday December 31th – Friday January 6th
- Saturday January 14nd – Friday January 20th
- Saturday January 28th – Friday February 3th
- Saturday Febraury 11th – Friday February 17th
- Saturday February 25th – Friday March 3rd
- Saturday March 11th – Friday March 17th
- Saturday March 25th – Friday March 31th
- Saturday April 8th – Friday April 14th
- Saturday April 22th – Friday April 28th
- Saturday May 6th – Friday May 12th
- Saturday May 20th – Friday May 26th
- Saturday June 3rd – Friday June 9th
- Saturday June 17th – Friday June 23th
- Saturday July 1st – Friday July 7th
- Saturday July 15thd – Friday July 21th
- Saturday July 29th – Friday August 4th
- Saturday August 12th – Friday August 18th
- Saturday August 26th – Friday September 1st
- Saturday September 9th – Friday September 15th
- Saturday September 23th – Friday September 29th
- Saturday October 7th – Friday October 13th
- Saturday October 21th – Friday October 27th
- Saturday November 4th – Friday November 10th
- Saturday November 18th- Friday November 24th
- Saturday December 2nd – Friday December 8th
- Saturday December 16th – Friday December 22th
- Saturday December 30th – Friday January 5th
Arriving in Iquitos, Peru
Please arrive 1 day prior to your retreat! Our Boat leaves Saturday@ 11:00 am the day of retreat from our office at 113-c jr Pevas Iquitos Peru.
Garden house Hotel from Explorama, offers our guests a special discount rate:
Economy room: US$50.00* per night. Simple or double room.
Standard room: US$90.00* King size bed. Simple or double room
Superior room: US$110.00* King size bed. Simple or double room. This can be a triple room.
*prices subject to change
Breakfast and pick up service from and to the airport is included.
Please email them at:
Also, you can call them at +51-065-231679
Mention that you are with Refugio Altiplano.
Our group will meet at 11:00 am on Saturday mornings 11am the first day of each Retreat in the lobby of the Garden house hotel, located at Calle Pevas 133, 2 blocks away from the Main Plaza de Armas in Iquitos (next door to our office at 113c Callé Pevas)
What is a Typical Day Like?
7:30am Fruit delivered to your house
10:00am Group breakfast in El Centro
11:00 – 3:00pm Free time or guided activity
3:00pm Lunch in El Centro (last meal on ceremony night)
4:00pm Free time or swimming
5:00pm – 7:00pm Free time or sauna
7:30pm Dinner in El Centro or pick up for ceremony
8:00pm Ceremony starts or free time