12 Day Retreats
12 Day Ayahuasca Retreats In Peru
Refugio Altiplano Healing Center stands by its 12 Day Retreat as being the most effective, and the best value for money in the Amazon. Inclusive of 7 Ayahuasca ceremonies, this program is suitable for all type of healing and exploration needs. The shamanic work will be individualized and your communication with the Shaman will be facilitated by our bi-lingual translators.
- 12 days / 11 nights at our comfortable, safe retreat.
- 7 ayahuasca ceremonies over the 12 day retreat.
- Transport between Iquitos, Peru & the retreat facilities
- Healthy meals
- House cleaning and laundry service
- Traditional Ayahuasca ceremonies (5 times per week)
- Plant medicine (as prescribed)
- Consultations with the Shaman
- Guided activities
- Sauna (available on non-ceremony night)
What's Not Included?
- Airfares (International and National).
- Transportation to and from Lima airport.
- Travel Insurance.
- Accommodation in Iquitos (we can book this for you).
- Peruvian Visa costs for non EEC or USA nationals.
- Personal expenses (meals and drinks in Iquitos, etc).
What is the Cost?
Everything listed here is included in the cost, which is US$1,800 per person.
Arriving in Iquitos, Peru
Please arrive 1 day prior to your retreat! Our Boat leaves Saturday@ 11:00 am the day of retreat from our office at 113-c jr
Garden house Hotel from Explorama, offers our guests a special discount rate:
Economy room: US$35.00 per night. Simple or double room.
Standard room: US$50.00 King size bed. Simple or double room
Superior room: US$70.00 King size bed. Simple or double room. This can be a triple room.
Breakfast and pick up service from and to the airport is included.
Please email them
Also, you can call them at +51-065-231679
Mention that you are with Refugio Altiplano.
Our group will meet at 11:00 am on Saturday mornings
What is a Typical Day Like?
A Typical Day
7:30am Fruit delivered to your house
10:00am Group breakfast in El Centro
11:00 – 3:00pm Free time or guided activity
3:00pm Lunch in El Centro (last meal on ceremony night)
4:00pm Free time or swimming
5:00pm – 7:00pm Free time or sauna
7:30pm Dinner in El Centro or pick up for ceremony
8:00pm Ceremony starts or free time
The retreat dates for 2016 & early 2017 are located below:
It is important to note that we limit the number of people at our center at any given time to ensure you are provided with the highest level of care and support. As such we encourage you to book well in advance.
If you have identified dates that would suit you, communicate your intention to attend a program by contacting us here, and reserving your place by making a deposit via PayPal.